The structure of the Clinical Department comprises:
1. Cardiac Intensive Care Unit with 8 beds
2. Interventional Cardiology Unit
In this Unit percutaneous cardiological procedures are performed:
- Cardiac catheterisation / Coronary angiograph
- Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA -balloon treatment) and stenting
- Renal sympathetic denervation
- Flow Reserve Assesment and IVUS
3. Cardiac Arrhytmias Unit
In the Electrophysiology and Heart Stimulation Unit a full range of implantation all types of cardiac stimulators, including antiarrhythmic and biventricular pacemakers (CRT) and implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICD) are offered. Radiofrequency (RF) ablations (by means of electroanatomical system CARTO 3) and cryoabliations in treatment of cardiac arrythmias are performed. The unit’s special focus area is ablation of atrial fibrillation and prevention of sudden cardiac deaths.
4. Cardiology Clinic with 21 beds
5. Outpatient clinic
In this Unit control visits of patients with implanted IPGs, ICDs and CRTs as well as patients after ablations procedures and with Coronary Heart Disease are performed.